Occupational Tax Certificate

As allowed by our Municipal Code, City Council requires that each person doing business in the City of Bainbridge apply for and receive an Occupation Tax Certificate, sometimes referred to as a business license. To do so, you may apply at City Hall located at 101 S Broad Street or online HERE

Not sure how to use the portal?

How to use portal infographic